- Continue with the Weight Watchers program. How: By attending my weekly meetings and applying the things I learn along with trying new recipes.
- Reach my personal goal...almost there. How: keeping track of what I eat. Being careful of what I bring into the house.
- Maintain my personal goal. How: Sticking with WW and attending my meetings.
- Exercise at least one time a week. Friday's...ZUMBA! With exercise we need to be realistic. We also need it to fit into our lifestyle. I am not going to announce that I am going to take up running 5 times a week because I don't run. And 5 times a week? Really? I admire those of you who do!! Boy do I! But for me...one time a week is one time a week more than I am doing right now! I will increase this goal as I go on.
- Decluttering my house. This is not going to happen in one day or even 10. I am giving myself 365! On January 3. 2012 I hope to be able to see a marked difference. I did it with my body, why not with my house!
- Learning something new. I haven't decided yet what that will be. But I am going to learn something new this year.
What are your winning outcomes for 2011?