- 1 Cup regular egg substitue
- 2 tsp canola oil
- 3 medium scallions chopped
- 1 cup frozen peas and carrots, thawed
- 4 ounces frozen salad size shrimp (thawed under cold water)
- 2 cups quick cooking brown rice, cooked
- 4 Tbsp low-sodium soy sauce
Coat a wok or large skillet with cooking spray and heat until an added drop of water sizzles. Scramble egg substitute in wok. Remove when cooked and set aside. Add oil, scallions, peas and carrots and shrimp into the wok. Stir-fry for five minutes. Add cooked rice, eggs and soy sauce. Stir fry for about three minutes.
Now I have not tried this one yet, but I am going to. So come back next Friday to see what I think. Share recipes here or send them to me and I will happily post them.