- I joined Weight Watchers Feb. 2010
- I have lost nearly 30 pounds
- I have learned and tried healthy alternatives
- I eat less
- My clothes are too big
- My shoe size changed--yes it really did.
- I have continued to stick with this new lifestyle
List your behavior changes:
- I no longer buy candy (Hershey Mini's) buy the gallon when I go to Wally
- If I buy ice cream, it is fat free(Breyer's Smooth and Dreamy!)
- I use carrots like crazy. They save me
- I move more than I did...I am not saying I exercise because I don't.
- drinking more water
- Getting my healthy oils in
Now I would like to put my dear sis on the spot. She, my mother and I all joined Weight Watchers together. We've all lost about the same amount of weight, and we all have different amounts to lose. Interestingly enough, we are about the same for weight loss totals to date. We are a great support for one another. Anyway, my sister showed me a picture of herself holding up a dress she used to wear. I was floored by the difference. I asked her if I could share it, and she said yes.
What are ways you celebrate your successes?