Monday, August 9, 2010

The Real Reveal!

My journey started in February and I looked like this...

 My eyes can't hardly believe that was ever even me!!  Larger than life...for realsies!  Than I lost my first ten and it felt great!
I felt great!

It gave me inspiration and motivation to keep moving forward.  It has taken me six months to come this far!  I am not about to stop now!  So without any further adieu!
TA-DA!

So what is it that I am doing?  Mostly it is better food choices and portion control.  It's not buying candy every time I am out.  It's not buying regular ice cream.  It's making cake with diet soda instead of oil.  It's chewing gum to keep me from nibbling when I don't need to.  It's going up the stairs instead of sending one of my kids up to get whatever it was I wanted.  It's cooking healthier.  It's trying new foods.    It's going to my Weight Watchers meetings.  It's all the wonderful support I receive from family and friends.  I can hardly wait to post the final picture!! 

6 comments:

Vanessamae said...

I think you look AMAZING! Congrats!

mormonhermitmom said...

Woot! Woot! Woot!

Good on ya mate!

Emmy said...

So awesome!! you should be proud

Holly Lefevre said...

Lourie - I am so impressed. You are stunning and have done such a great job! This tickles me pink!!!!!!!

Cheryl said...

Wow! You done good in a very healthy way.

KK said...

Good job, you look great!