Friday, August 6, 2010

A Reveal?


I had this all planned out.  I was going to have Kristin take a picture of me. I was going to take a picture of my prizes.  Here it is Thursday night and wouldn't you know it...I totally forgot about this.

I have lost 25 pounds since I started Weight Watchers back in February!! I was going to show a recent picture.  Well the above picture is as recent as it gets.  Soooo come Monday (I hope) I will have a more revealing picture--so to speak--and a shot of my reward for my latest milestone.

I am 11 pounds from where I think I want to be.  I say "think" because I can't picture how I will look.  I have to see it.  And once I get there, don't think for one moment I will give up this blog!  No way.  I will keep posting.   

Have a great weekend everyone.  I will see you Monday!!! 

1 comment:

Vanessamae said...

I think you should apply for Win lose or Blog! You would do great! And you are an amazing blogger, I would love to read your posts